Wells Fargo & Company is a multinational financial services corporation based in the United States. It is the fourth largest bank in the United States by total assets along with JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America, and Citigroup. It is one of the most valuable bank brands. Do you need to contact Wells Fargo customer service for getting help with an issue? Then let’s see how you can get support from Wells Fargo.
How to Contact Wells Fargo Customer Service
You can contact Wells Fargo customer service through many ways like the official website, Social media, Phone call, Mailing, Branch near you etc. For getting help quickly, all the possible Wells Fargo support systems are discussed below.
Note: Your card or account number will be required to get support about your Wells Fargo account or card. Wells Fargo accepts relay calls via video remote interpreting or by dialing 711 in the U.S. and Canada.
Support Hours of Wells Fargo Customer Service
If you want to get support from the Wells Fargo customer service then you must know the support hours of the Wells Fargo.
Wells Fargo Bank’s customer support center is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, however the Wells Fargo Bank working hours are much different.
- Monday – Thursday : 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. & Friday : 9 a.m. to 6p.m.
- Some local branches are open on Saturdays; the hours are likely between 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
How to Contact Wells Fargo Support Quickly
Do you know how to contact Wells Fargo customer support? If no then you can visit here for getting Wells Fargo customer service Quickly. Also, You can contact Wells Fargo customer service via their official Website, Social Media, Email or Phone numbers.
- For any questions you have about your property, business, or other general concerns, please call 1-800-TO-WELLS (1-800-869-3557).
- You can contact them through Social Care Support 7 days a week and get updates through social media (Facebook, Twitter)
- If you click on any phishing email then call immediately at 1-866-867-5568
Wells Fargo Contact Numbers List
If you are looking for Wells Fargo customer service contact number list then you are at right place. Check below and find the number according to your necessity.
- Personal Banking: 1-800-869-3557
- General Banking: 1-800-TO-WELLS (New and existing customers) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Foreign Exchange: 1-800-626-9430 (Mon – Fri: 5 am – 6 pm, PT or Sat: 7 am – 2 pm, PT)
- Wells Fargo Military Banking: 1-855-USA-2WFB (1-855-872-2932)
- Personal Loan: 1-877-269-605
- To open a new account: 1-877-526-6332 (Mon – Fri: 8 am – 7 pm, Central Time)
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage: 1-888-818-9147
- Home Mortgage
- Customer Service : 1-800-357-6675 (Mon – Fri: 6 am – 10 pm or Sat: 8 am – 2 pm, Central Time)
- Financing : 1-877-937-9357 (Mon – Fri: 7 am – 8 pm or Saturday: 8 am – 6 pm, Central Time)
- Mortgage Military Customer Service : 1-866-936-7272 (Mon – Fri: 6 am – 8 pm or Sat: 8 am – 2 pm, Central Time)
- Talk to a consultant : 1-866-835-4841 (Mon – Fri: 7 am – 8 pm or Sat: 8 am – 6 pm, Central Time)
- Home Equity: Call at for home equity 1-866-355-1540 for home equity
- Customer Service : 1-866-820-9199 (Mon – Fri: 7 am – 10 pm or Sat: 8 am – 2 pm, Central Time)
- Financing : 1-888-667-1772 (Mon – Fri: 7 am – 8 pm or Sat: 7 am – 4 pm, Central Time)
- Auto Loans : 1-800-289-8004 (Mon – Thurs: 7 am – 10 pm or Fri: 7 am – 9 pm or Sat: 7 am – 5:30 pm, Central Time)
- Credit Cards Support
- Account Management : 1-800-642-4720
- International Collect Calls : 1-925-825-7600 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- Application Status for Wells Fargo Visa Credit Cards : 1-800-967-9521 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- Redeem Rewards : 1-877-517-1358
- Visa Card Benefits
- To file a trip cancellation or travel accident claim, or ask claim questions: 1-855-830-3722
- Extended Warranty, Price Protection, Purchase Security and Cell Phone Protection : 1-866-804-4770
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Emergency Evacuation and Transportation, Emergency Medical Expense, Hotel Burglary, Lost Luggage : 1-800-348-8472
- Fraud : To file a fraud claim or for fraud questions, call the number on the back of your card.
- ATM and Debit Cards: 1-800-869-3557 ( 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- Small Business Banking: 1-800-225-5935
- Investment services
- The Private Bank : 1-888-715-0380
- Wells Trade: 1-800-TRADERS or 1-800-872-3377
- Wells Fargo Funds : 1-800-222-8222
- Wells Fargo Advisors : 1-866-817-7940
Related: Chase Customer Service: Contact Numbers, Email, Live Chat
Wells Fargo Customer Service: Mailing Address
Payment and Customer Service:
- Corporate Offices
- Wells Fargo
- 420 Montgomery Street
- San Francisco, CA 94104
- Wells Fargo Auto
- P.O. Box 168048
- Irving, TX 75016-8048
Checking and Savings Accounts
- Wells Fargo Bank
- P. O. Box 6995
- Portland, OR 97228-6995
- Wells Fargo Card Services
- P.O. Box 51193
- Los Angeles, CA 90051-5493
Online Customer Service
- Wells Fargo Customer Service
- MAC N9160-02H
- 1801 Park View Drive
- Shoreview, MN 55216
Mail for Consumer Reporting Disputes:
- Attn: Credit Bureau Operations
- PO Box 71092
- Charlotte, NC 28272
Checking and Savings Accounts
- Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
- Overdraft Collection and Recovery
- PO Box 5058
- Portland, OR 97208-5058
Credit Card Retail (including Dillard’s)
- Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
- Attn: Credit Bureau Disputes
- PO Box 14517
- Des Moines, IA 50306
- Education Finance Services
- Attn: Credit Bureau Disputes
- PO Box 84712
- Sioux Falls, SD 57118
Please Note: If you wish to contact Wells Fargo in writing to assert an error or make an information request, you must use the address above. You can check here for Wells Fargo mailing addresses
Wells Fargo Customer Service Email
Wells Fargo would never send you an email requesting personal or account information or asking you to click a link to verify your identity. Don’t mail at any fake email address. If you feel you have received a phishing email from someone impersonating Wells Fargo and responded (If you clicked on a link, opened an attachment, or provided personal or account information) then call immediately at 1-866-867-5568. And If you didn’t respond then forward the suspicious email or text to firstname.lastname@example.org and delete it. You will receive an automated response.
Wells Fargo Customer Service: Make an Appointment
You can schedule an appointment to meet with a Wells Fargo banker.
U.S. Bank Customer Service: Online Live Chat
If you want to contact Wells Fargo customer support online then you can Sign in here to Wells Fargo Online and access the Secure Message Center. They will response very soon.
Visit Wells Fargo Near Me
The Wells Fargo company has operations in 35 countries with over 70 million customers globally. It has 8,050 branches and 13,000 ATMs. You can visit a Wells Fargo branch to get support from the customer service directly. Also you can find the nearby Wells Fargo ATMs anytime by following ways mentioned below.
- By website locating feature
To find a Wells Fargo branch or ATM just visit Wells Fargo wellsfargo.com/locator. For getting started you need to enter a zip code, an address, a city or a state then you can sort your search results by branch or ATM.
- Using Google Map
Also you can use Google maps to find a Wells Fargo ATM or Branch near you. Just open your google map and search for Wells Fargo ATM or Wells Fargo Branch
How to Connect with Wells Fargo on Social Media
If you want to connect with the Wells Fargo Bank on social media then visit the below social medias and get connected for getting help in future.
FAQ on Wells Fargo
Does Wells Fargo have 24/7 customer support?
For getting 24 hours a day, 7 days a week Wells Fargo Customer support Call 1-800-TO-WELLS (1-800-869-3557).
What is the Official Website of Wells Fargo?
www.wellsfargo.com is the official website of Wells Fargo Bank. Must visit the Wells Fargo official website for recent updates.
Where is the Headquarters of Wells Fargo?
The headquarters of Wells Fargo is located in San Francisco, California. Management offices are across the United States and worldwide, as well as operational headquarters in Manhattan.
Warning: Don’t give out your bank account numbers, password, PIN numbers, or any other financial private information to anyone. A company will never request your social security number, account information, passwords, or PINs over Facebook, Twitter, or any other network. Someone else may be able to access your account information if your connection is not secure. If a valid & authorized company asks for some specific info while contacting, then you can provide that.