Do you need to contact Cleveland Clinic customer service for getting help with an issue? Then let’s see how you can get support from the Cleveland Clinic.
Cleveland Clinic is a Cleveland, Ohio-based nonprofit academic medical center. U.S. News & World Report named it the second-best hospital in the country in 2018–2019, and its cardiology department has been ranked first in the country since 1995.
How to Contact Cleveland Clinic Customer Service
You can contact Cleveland Clinic customer service through many ways like the official website, Social media, Phone calls, and Mailing, or visiting them in person. For getting help quickly, all the possible Cleveland Clinic Support systems are discussed below.
Support Hours of Cleveland Clinic Customer Service
Cleveland Clinic Customer Service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week at the Cleveland Clinic. For 24/7 customer service call at 1-216-444-5755 (local) & 1-800-628-6816 (toll free). For 24/7 Patient service call 1-800-223-2273. For the Pathology help Desk call 1-216-444-8238
Visiting Hours: The Cleveland Clinic’s main campus is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, except during sleeping hours.
- Security at the J Lobby Information Desk issues picture passes to visitors to the Cleveland Clinic main campus and Cleveland Clinic Children’s.
- After that, visitors to Cleveland Clinic Children’s will go to the M3 counter to acquire an access badge that shows which floor they are on.
How to Contact Cleveland Clinic Support Quickly
Visit here for getting Cleveland Clinic customer service Quickly. You can contact Mayo Clinic – Rochester customer service via their official Website, Social Media, Email, or Phone numbers.
- For 24/7 customer service: Call 216-444-2200
- Call 216-664-4157 for quick assistance if you suspect any fraud. Calls are anonymous and confidential.
- If you are trying to contact an Ohio department or institute directly then visit here For a Florida department or institute contact visit here.
Cleveland Clinic Customer Service: Contact Numbers
- Ohio: 866.320.4573
- Florida: 877.463.2010
- Canada: 888.507.6885
- Nevada (Neurology): 702.483.6000
- Cleveland Clinic Children’s: 216.444.5437
- Ohio: 800.223.2273
- Florida: 866.293.7866
- Nevada (Neurology): 702.483.6000
- Canada: 888.507.6885
- Admitting (Patient Registration) : 216.444.2029
- Billing Inquiries (Patient Financial Services) 216.445.6249
- Global Patient Services +1.216.444.6404
- Referring Physician Center 855.733.3712
- Directions 216.444.9500
- General Information 216.444.2200
- Patient Experience/Concerns (Ombudsman) 216.444.2544
- Online Second Opinion 216.444.3223
- Hot Lines, Answer Lines, and Education
- Cancer Answer Line : 216-444-7923 & 866-CCF-8100 (toll-free)
- Heart and Vascular Resource Nurse : 216-445-9288 & 866-289-6911(toll-free)
- Cashier: 216-444-6848
You can find regional hospitals’ phone numbers, directions, and specialties here.
Cleveland Clinic Mailing Address
The mailing address for a hospital patient at Main Campus:
- [Patient’s Name]
- Cleveland Clinic
- 9500 Euclid Avenue
- Cleveland, OH 44195
Note: You can send Flowers, Gifts, and Cards to a Hospital Patient at Main Campus
- Cleveland Clinic Laboratories
- P.O. Box 74222
- Cleveland, OH 44193
You can find the regional hospital’s address here.
Cleveland Clinic Customer Service Email
How do report fraud, phishing, identity theft, or suspicious emails?
If you suspect any fraud, waste, or abuse you can report it by using this website, email, US mail, phone, or the Ohio Auditor of State. All legitimate complaints will be forwarded to the proper parties.
City of Cleveland Fraud Reporting: Please note you have the option to keep this report 100% confidential with your anonymity wholly protected.
- Email complaints to Natasha Brandt, Manager of Internal Audit, at email@example.com
- Complaints should be addressed to the City of Cleveland Division of Internal Audit, 601 Lakeside Avenue, Room 24 Cleveland, Ohio 44114.
- Complaints can be discussed over the phone at the following number: Internal Audit Manager Natasha Brand can be reached at 216-664-4157
- On the Ohio Auditor of State’s website, there are several ways to file a complaint: Fraud Reporting by the Ohio Auditor of State
Cleveland Clinic Customer Service: Online Live Chat
Cleveland Clinic doesn’t provide Online Live chat customer service. But you can chat with a representative directly through MyChart.
Book an Appointment at Cleveland Clinic
You can request an appointment in several ways
- Call Appointment Center 24/7 at 866-320-4573
- You can make a new appointment through Online Appointment Request.
- Cleveland Clinic welcomes the opportunity to refer to your patients. You need to fill-up the form for referring patients.
- If you have a Cleveland Clinic primary care provider you can make an appointment for a test through MyChart & If you do not have a Cleveland Clinic primary care provider and are having non-urgent COVID-19 symptoms, please book an online virtual visit to see a provider who can prescribe a test.
You can find a doctor from here that you prefer.
Note: Please keep in mind that your request will be completed in 1-2 business days. Please dial 911 if you are experiencing a medical emergency.
Virtual Visits of Cleveland Clinic
Patients ages 2 and up can participate in virtual visits, but those under the age of 17 must be accompanied by an adult. Some of the most typically treated conditions are as follows:
- COVID-19 screening
- Flu (influenza)
- Common cold
- Back strains and sprains
- Sinus infections (acute sinusitis)
- Upper respiratory illness.
- Minor burns or lacerations
- Painful urination (dysuria)
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
- Allergies (seasonal)
- UTIs (urinary tract infections)
- Yeast infections
You can start a virtual visit through the MyClevelandClinic app or MyChart.
Visit Cleveland Clinic Near Me
It has a 170-acre (69-hectare) Cleveland campus, as well as 11 affiliated hospitals, 19 family health centers in Northeast Ohio, and hospitals in Florida and Nevada. Internationally it operates around 302 locations in several countries such as the United Arab Emirates, Canada, Toronto, the United Kingdom, etc.
You can quickly locate the nearest Cleveland Clinic branch by searching Google Maps or visiting the Cleveland Clinic website
By website locating feature
To find a Cleveland Clinic branch just visit here. For getting started you need to enter a zipcode or an address or a city or a state. You can filter your result by services.
Using Google Map
Also, you can use Google maps to find a Cleveland Clinic Branch near you. Just open your google map and search Cleveland Clinic Branch.
How to Connect with the Cleveland Clinic Customer Service on Social Media
If you want to connect with the Cleveland Clinic on social media then visit the below social media and get connected for getting help in the future.
FAQs on Cleveland Clinic Customer Service
Does Cleveland Clinic have 24/7 customer support?
For our clients’ convenience, Client Services is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call 1.216.444.5755 or 1.800.628.6816 for local service or 1.800.628.6816 for toll-free service.
What is the Official Website of the Cleveland Clinic?
Clevelandclinic.org is the official website of Cleveland Clinic. Must visit the Cleveland Clinic official website for recent updates.
Where is the Headquarters of the Cleveland Clinic?
- Cleveland, Ohio, United States